Friday, May 7, 2010

A Case of the Body Snatchers?

Wow, I'm feeling quite witty at 6:25 a.m.  Your eyes don't deceive you, yours truly, Emily Haraldson, is awake, fed, running clothes on, and is getting ready to run.  Oh, and I'm typing this blog.  What has gotten into me?  Good question.

As you know from my last blog post, I'm rededicating my efforts to eat right and exercise.  My goal now is to lose 10-15 pounds more before June 21st - that's approximately six weeks from now, so a steady 1-2 pounds a week is perfect.  That's the day I head to Minnesota with my family for a month long vacation.  I will be buying a new bathing suit on June 19th, with, most likely, new pants/shorts since if I lose even five more pounds, I'm going to need new pants.

Okay, time's a wasting, better do what I got up to do: RUN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment