Friday, May 21, 2010

Starting Again...Again

Okay.  Let's try this again.  Again.  Sigh.  I'm 35 years and 10 days old.  I promised myself to get back to it this week.  It's Friday.  I'm getting back to it.  I danced my booty off last Friday, hiked on Saturday, did yoga on Sunday, aerobics on Tuesday, and ran, lifted weights and worked on my core today (Friday).  Now it's not like I haven't done anything, but I see this as not enough.  Monday, Wednesday and Thursday did not see one iota of exercise.  I need to get 15 pounds off by June 20th.  Period.  It is my goal and I have to stick to it.  And now that is one month from yesterday.  This is going to test my willpower for sure.  I'm outlining a schedule of exercise to keep to.  Even if I don't want to do it, I have to.  The bright spot is that I'm almost done with work, so my MWF will be open in the mornings when it is cool to get my exercise done.

I also will need funding for new clothes.  The clothes I have now are already loose.  Not that I will mind shopping, I just wish I had more money to do it.  I take PayPal, personal checks and cash ;-)

I need cheerleading and support more than ever.  Where be my cheerleaders?  Give me a shout out!

1 comment:

  1. I just bought a pair of Nike Dri fit and Adidas pants on ebay for 17 dollars with shipping. I'm wearing one pair now. They're AMAZING. Do it!

    ReplyDelete