Monday, June 7, 2010

Tracking My Running

I just got back from a fantastic run.  It was my ordinary route, but it felt so good to be out there tonight.  When I got back I remembered that a friend of mine tracks his running with software and publishes it to Facebook on occasion.  I left him a question on his page, but then I went to another friend's page and found exactly the information I was looking for.  Here's the link for Endomondo.

Is there anyone else out there who wants to join Endomondo and kick my ass on occasion by challenging me?  Come on!  This is a free invitation to actually compete with me!  Warning, though, I am extremely competitive, but I see this as a good thing.  It will get me out of my rut and keep me going.  Join and find me.  Let's do this together!

No comments:

Post a Comment