Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Eat for Health books are here!

My books have arrived so that means tomorrow is day one to healthy, nutritious eating.  So far, the recipes look markedly better than in "Eat to Live" - thank goodness!  

The plan he has set up is the only thing I'm concerned about because there are too many calories for me to possibly to shed any pounds.  I will have to modify portions or go for alternatives.  The best part is that he is allowing some dairy, mainly yogurt, and a few more whole grain products, including some pasta.  I can definitely live with that.

This is going to be the most challenging aspect of this process.  I'm a foodie.  I love all kinds of food that is not healthy, mainly butter, cheese, red meat and chewy, crusty white flour bread.  This is where I'm going to need the most cheering on. 

I can do this, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment